Wer're living in Rigby, Idaho right now and we really like it here. When we first bought our house (a little red brick house [seen above]...a special requirement of Dave's) I was really hesitant to move not only to Rigby, I wasn't overly open-minded about being in Jefferson county. : ) But!! By the time we got the house fixed up-thanks to Dave and Mark's hard work-it was growing on me. I was working in I.F. at a credit union and Dave was working in I.F. as a loan officer...which he is still doing. I quit my job since it was now a 30 min. commute, I was 3+ months pregnant with Conner and I was hoping to substitute teach here in Rigby.
One of the best advantages of living here is that we're close to family. My parents and 3 of my brothers live within an hour of us, plus Dave's sister Abby and her husband Steven live in Rexburg. It's so great to have family around!!
Our biggest news is that we had our little baby boy, Conner David Morgan, on February 19th, 2010. He weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz, was 20.5 inches long. We love him so much!! Dave wanted a little boy so much and I love my boys!! He's growing so fast and is such a good baby. Big thanks to my mom, well both of our parents, for all of the help and other family members and friends who helped out and have been so supportive...we love you!!
Since then, we've been getting to experiance the wonderful role of parents! It's super fun now that Conner doesn't wake up every two hours every night and he's not yet mobile . : ) I will enjoy this stage while it lasts!!! All and all, we love being parents to our little boy-he brings us such joy and is so much fun to play with. So exciting that he has so many cousins his age to play with (for those of you who don't know, Conner had 6 other cousins born within 7 months of him...yes the Morgan's and the Kearsley's are taking seriously the command to multiply and replenishing the earth : ). We look forward to lots of family time!!!
So, now that I have taken the time to create our blog, I think that everyone else should too-I want to know what YOU are up to!
No comments:
Post a Comment