So, we got a Bumbo for Conner and he LOVES it!! He is such a happy boy sitting up by himself, and it's a nice change from sitting in his swing/bouncer all day. (Well not ALL day...I do hold him a lot..."too much" as far as Dave's concerned : ) It helps me to get a few more things done around the house, plus it helps Conner's neck muscles to get stronger!!
This Saturday Conner will be 4 MONTHS OLD!! Time has just flown!! I keep thinking that I don't want him to grow so fast, but every new thing he does is so fun and he keeps getting cuter and cuter...amazing! He has Dave and I wrapped around his little finger-we love him to pieces!!!
However...this week his nick name has been "Conner Crank" because he's been a mad baby!! Usuallly he's happy and smiling, but not this week. At first I thought he was just tired because we took him camping last week for three days in the rain, (he was a trooper!! He slept better than Dave and I did!) but he was cranky and seemed hungry and drooly and kept shoving everything in his mouth. Finally I got a teething ring out and he loved it...unfortunately. So I'm pretty sure he's teething (wahoo) fun for us! : )
The good thing is that he's pretty much on a set schedule during the day and he takes regular hour long naps (most days) so that's been great. Now I need to get him back to waking up once a night instead of two or three times. : )
This Saturday Conner will be 4 MONTHS OLD!! Time has just flown!! I keep thinking that I don't want him to grow so fast, but every new thing he does is so fun and he keeps getting cuter and cuter...amazing! He has Dave and I wrapped around his little finger-we love him to pieces!!!
However...this week his nick name has been "Conner Crank" because he's been a mad baby!! Usuallly he's happy and smiling, but not this week. At first I thought he was just tired because we took him camping last week for three days in the rain, (he was a trooper!! He slept better than Dave and I did!) but he was cranky and seemed hungry and drooly and kept shoving everything in his mouth. Finally I got a teething ring out and he loved it...unfortunately. So I'm pretty sure he's teething (wahoo) fun for us! : )
The good thing is that he's pretty much on a set schedule during the day and he takes regular hour long naps (most days) so that's been great. Now I need to get him back to waking up once a night instead of two or three times. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment