Thursday, March 10, 2011

Okay!! So I totally missed February's post so I'll to sqeeze two months into one!! First off and the most important was Conner's First Birthday!!! We had lost of my family and the Graeber's over to celebrate and Conner loved having lots of people over!! We started with cake since that's really what everyone comes for and people needed to leave early so that's why in some of the later pictures Conner has wet pants/shirt because we hosed him down after the cake.













Now, I didn't do anything fancy like Rachel does, but it was fun to make some fun cakes for Conner's birthday. Thanks everyone for birthday wishes and gifts-he certainly was spoiled that day!: ) He was so tired-wouldn't take a nap all day and was fighting sleep when everyone arrived, but thanks to a large slice of cakes (which he ate most of) he was good to go!!! It was really fun.










Conner has been my little helper lately. He loves to pull out the pots and pans and put his books and toys in and stir with one of my spoons. It's really cute!! Yesterday he pulled out my new mop and has been carrying it around the house and today he started wiping up the kitchen floor with one of his shirts...funny!! He has been walking for about a month and a half now and is pretty close to running. He also finally got a tooth-his first one broke through the week of his birthday so he's just growing so fast! We love him to pieces.






Dave has been busy with work, Elders' Quorum, and snowboarding in his spare (and not so spare) time. We went with some of his co-workers last month to Kelly Canyon and everyone but me was snowboarding. I was the skier, but I hadn't gone in 9 years so I was pretty anxious about going down. It turned out I was anxious for a for good reason-the first part down I totally wiped out and strained my knee-bad enough I basically walked/scooted on my rear down the rest of the hill. Awesome!!!!! Yea. So then I sat in the car and waited for them to finish and my knee is still having issues. However, I did injure that same knee my senior year of basketball so that probably doesn't help matters much. I told Dave I was done skiing for this year, so yesterday he and the same co-workers took off half a day of work and went snowboarding. Dave loves it-thinks it's tons of fun, but is always REALLY sore the next day. Kinda funny!

I've basically just been busy with Young Womens and filling in on the organ the last month or so. Our organist had back surgery and though I don't play the organ that well, its been kind of fun to fill in. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment